Booking Restrictions & rules:
The hotel can, by the governments rules, demand ID from the booker and the persons living in the hotel.
Cancellation policy is 48h before arrival. This is also the time limit for
payment before arrival (at 15.00 local time). Information from the hotel staff
will be provided regarding the payment (read more about this at our page called
Hotel Torslanda do not allow animals.
The hotel can decline bookings that we assume will have a party, arrangement or dont follow the restrictions and rules from the hotel.
We follow the international guidelines:
- Check in from 15.00 on the arrival day.
- Check out latest 11.00 on the departure day.
- At 22.00 it should be peace and quite within the hotel.
- Towels and new bed setting is provided upon arrival.
- Weekly Cleaning is done once per week for longer stays.
The hotel have camera surveillance in public areas.
- Long stay bookings can be cancelled latest 14 days before arrival date.