Most asked questions:
Reception has limited opening hours, you will receive check in information by email before your arrival.
- Cleaning/towels and bed linens:
Upon your arrival the apartment will be cleaned by the housekeeping, you also have a freshly made bed and towels. If you book 7 nights or more the housekeeping will do a weekly cleaning. When weekly cleaning is done we also change towels and bed linnens. At check out the housekeeping cleans the apartment, you as guest don't clean.
Hotel Torslanda don't offer breakfast. The kitchens is fully equipped, you also have coffee and tea facilities in the apartment upon arrival.
Hotel Torslanda don't accept animals.
- Extra beds:
Extra beds can be booked if requested for an extra cost.
- Emercency number: +46 709 76 89 08 (not office hours)
Booking Restrictions & Rules:
The hotel can, by the governments rules, demand ID from the booker and the persons living in the hotel.
Cancellation policy is 48h before arrival. This is also the time limit for
payment before arrival (at 15.00 local time). Information from the hotel staff
will be provided regarding the payment (read more about this at our page called
Hotel Torslanda do not allow animals.
The hotel can decline bookings that we assume will have a party, arrangement or dont follow the restrictions and rules from the hotel.
We follow the international guidelines:
- Check in from 15.00 on the arrival day.
- Check out latest 11.00 on the departure day.
- At 22.00 it should be peace and quite within the hotel.
- Towels and new bed setting is provided upon arrival.
- Weekly Cleaning is done once per week for longer stays.
The hotel have camera surveillance in public areas.
- Long stay bookings can be cancelled latest 14 days before arrival date.